Set a program to default image viewer, how do I undo?

Back in July, I bought a Bamboo graphics tablet that came bundled with Autodesk Sketchbook Express (SBX) and Photoshop Elements 10. I downloaded SBX and checked a box allowing it to be my default image viewer, unsure of what the program was exactly and what would happen because of it.

You see, image files don't even open with Sketchbook Express like they should when I open them outside of an image viewing program. They still open with "Windows Photo Viewer", even though they all show the SBX icon beside the file name. On top of that, clicking image links hasn't worked very well for me since I downloaded SBX, as they usually pull up a download window instead of opening the image in a new tab like it used to. This can be bypassed by copying and pasting the link into the url instead of clicking it, but it's not very convenient...

I'm running on Windows 7 Ultimate. Do I need to uninstall SBX to fix this issue, or is there another way?

Comments

• I am currently on a mac, so i cant remember exactly how to do it. But you can right click and choose "open with". Some were around that option will be something like "Open with other" then it will open a finder box to choose a program. At the bottom of that window there will be a box you can tick that will allow you to use this program as default. P.s. you need to obviously find the program in that finder box first to set as default.

• set a mouse on any image. click the right button. open with -> choose the program you like and don't forget at the very bottom of the window there will be a checkbox "use as a default program"