Emo Pictures?

Any ideas on how to take emo pictures? Like... Mirror, Close Up {Like to side kinda thingy} Real EMO pictures like you see all the professional emos do... I just want to look cool...... PLEASE???????????

Comments

• hello, emo people take pictures of their feelings, they are connecting their feelings to the outside world

go look up Larry Towell

He isn't an emo but the is one of the best photographers out their, then go on to other photographers and the realize that that is not professional photography, it when you realize the balance anything you have a professional photo.

Besides, that is not the way to be cool u NAZI, be yourself and realize what you thing is beautiful and exploit that to everyone and if anyone hates it, tell the to go screw a goat...

You need to learn about people and what they stand for..... Until then, YOU ARE NOT COOL YOU NAZI

• No No No, that look is not cool, Thats just being steryotypical!

But lots of my friends are Emo's, Just wear dark makeup and lots of bright lighting, photoshop can be a big help too.

x

• youre dumb.

take a photo YOU

like & think is cool.

dont take photos like

everyone else because you

wanna be like everyone else.

psh.

yea, & since when in the hell did

people who are "emo" become

professional!??!

• emos arent professional and it wont make you look cool

• Lord help us.... what is this world coming to? In my day and neighborhood these "emos" would have had their *** kicked every day.

steve

• proffessional.. emos?

please. go play in traffic.

• photobucket?

myspace's?

• hey a yahoo answers emo - -=----

• what a poser

• .......wtf

Since when were there professional emos?

........WTF