Fantasy Trade advice?

I get

Lee Evans (BUF), Brandon Marshall (DEN), and Thomas Jones (NYJ).

I give

Steve Smith (CAR), and Andre Johnson (HOU)

I also need to keep in mind how these players will do in the playoffs?

Comments

• Don't do it. Smith and Johnson are both better than Evans and Marshall.

The only reason worth considering this trade is Jones but he has been injured and hasn't been the greatest back in the league.

Smith and Johnson are both going to be playing and should put up big fantasy numbers. Javon walker is coming back in a couple of weeks so Marshall's numbers should drop. Evans is definitely good but is no Steve Smith and you saw what Andre Johnson did in the games he played this season. I would expect more of that and would suggest you don't make that trade.

• It depends. Do you need the RB? If not, don't do it, because Johnson is back as of now and he's awesome. He may flop, but I see him doing no worse than Evans or Marshall at the least. The trade is a good trade, but if it gives you more of what you already have, thier's no need to do this, unless your like me and trade so you can keep your team fresh

• If your running game is in bad shape, go for it. Marshall is playing some great football and Denver is starting to turn it out (however, bare in mind the severity of Cutler's injury.) Check out the upcoming schedules for all those teams and figure out how strong their opponents pass and run defenses are.

• im ok with trading smith but johnson is back and he could become what he was earlier this year

try smith with someone else, he shouldnt improve much with Testaverde and Carr passing the ball

• Don't do it.