Halo 3 team doubles partner?

ok im looking for someone i would like 25-32 skill range in doubles to play with me. There is some really odd problem with my account that i won like 20 games in a row and didn't go up one skill level. i just want some people to help me or just play.

Tell me you're sending me a friend request and i will give you my gamer tag or just accept the friend request. I will be on friday night ( September 6) saturday ( September 7) and sunday (september 8)

it would also help if you had a mic

look at my bungie.net service record GT:iRevo

that is my good account that is not glitched

much appriciated

Comments

• your account isn't glitched, you just got too many matchmade games on it. i'd be willing to help you, i've gotten a LOT of accounts to 50, but i sold my last one since i'm not going to be on halo much anymore. i can help you out if you play on wed-fri 3-4pm pacific time, but otherwise i can only get on sometimes on saturdays. i'm on a family account, so the record SUCKS, and ASK FOR SUNNY. IF IT IS A LITTLE KID, IT IS NOT ME. GT=Wasted_djsunny

i think i'm in the 40s for doubles, i don't know because i havent gotten on my family account in a LONG TIME.