Embarassing sex problem?

I split up with my boyfriend of 5 years a few months ago, and at the weekend, finally slept with someone new. Problem was, his penis was stupidly not only long, but wide. And I'm worried I'm damaged? It wasn't so much that it was a tight fit, the length was painful and I had to scream for him to stop everytime we tried. I'm not only walking like a cowboy 3 days later lol, but it hurts to pee, fart lol, sit, bend over... & yes I used a condom, so it's not STI symtoms. Then today I passed some red tissue, no blood, I don't have periods due to my contraceptive implant, but just stringy tissue, so it was obviously a bit of lining from my cervix. Do I need to go to the Doctors? Or just grin & bare it and I'll heel? Lol maybe a salt bath. Hmmm never again eh!

Comments

• see your doctor, it is possible you could have damaged your cervix. sex shouldn't be that painful, especially if it isn't your first time. Also the symptoms shouldn't last for days.

• That sounds pretty bad... I think you should see a doctor right away instead of just grinning and baring it. Get that looked at because it doesnt sound ok in the least bit

• id wait a couple of days and see if things get back to normal.but if it continues then id definitely see a doctor. it sounds bad...

• go to a doctor, get an advise and fix yourself.

and get married with 1 person because its sin and its scientificly proven, it will cause many diseases.