Your opinion on Australia's prime minister & his message to muslims?

He said:

MUSLIMS who want to live under Islamic Sharia law was told on Wednesday to get out of Australia, as the government targeted radicals in a bid to fend off potential terroist attacks.

Separately, Rudd angered some Australian Muslims by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nations mosques. Quote. " IMMIGRANTS NOT AUTRALIANS MUST ADJUST.

TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT. I'm tired of this nation worrying whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali, we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians.

This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by the millions of men and women who have sought freedom. We speak mainly ENGLISH, not, Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society..LEARN THE LANGUAGE!

Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian Principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented.

It is certainly appropriate to display it on our walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.

We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept OURS AND LIVE in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.

THIS IS OUR COUNTRY, OUR CULTURE AND OUR LIFESTYLE, we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this.

But once YOU ARE DONE complaining, whining, and griping about our Flag, our Pledge, Our Christian Beliefs or OUR WAY OF LIFE, I highly encourage you to take advantage of one other great Australian freedom. THE RIGHT TO LEAVE!

If you arn't happy here then LEAVE! We didn't force you too come here. So accept the country you accepted.

Update:

Left out one word out, "former", big deal. He was a former prime minister, his name is John Howard.

Comments

• Lol....this is a widely circulated email hoax. Howard did condemn radicalized Muslims, but none of the rest is true at all. Further, he was ousted from power.

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/howard-muslim-speech.sh...

• This is an OLD statement from 3 PMs ago that was in response to a cleric who said that all Australian women deserve to be raped because they do not wear Hijab. He was a radical and not a reflection of the majority of muslims - Howard was saying Australia does not want radicals who are rapists to migrate to Australia. At the same time there were 2 major gang rape cases were 15-16 year old girls were attacked by Lebanses and Pakistan males (4-5 of them) kidnapped off the street and raped in their houses. They are all still in prison and were given the longest ever rape sentences in Australian legal history. Their fathers said they did nothing wrong because only prostitutes walk alone during the day in their countries (they were kidnapped in the afternoon after school).

• I consider the Australian best a hundred%. with out an offense, the Brits ought to have advised the comparable to the founders of Israel, their supporters and remote places Immigrants. i comprehend that pertaining to to Israel another political matters performed a place, yet merely speaking approximately the way it feels if a set of folk comes into your land and tries to alter contemporary policies, etc. If I remember genuine, Jews asked to get relocated to an land inhabitated of others. no one forced any Jew to return, or? Muslims who immigrated to different international locations have needless to say to appreciate and follow the host u . s .'s regulation. it is likewise no longer a risk to introduce Sharia regulation in non Islamic international locations. Do you nonetheless remember the Rabbi who complained relating to the christmas tree on the Airport of Seattle (?). The rabbi merely needed a menorah up there and wager what, the Port government bumped off the Christmas tree! could you have advised him to flow away america? ok, you're genuine, i won't be ready to study a complaining Rabbi with any radical Muslims. yet - would not it a approach or the different consistently starts small? Take care.

• What more could one inspect from the figurehead of stolen lands? Australia was stolen from the Aborigines, who are treated worse than second class citizens. They're treated like dirt.

What do I care what he has to say about my religion. What he says just fits with the rest of what the leaders/policy makers of that country have done.

• sorry pal has a female prime minister Julia Gillard so think again

• Thats an old email I *believe* snopes busted.

• He's a descendant of rejected Britons.

• Who knew that Australians could be so fascist?