World Trade Center?

Has anybody seen World Trade Center? If so, what did you think. And also, on a scale of one to ten, ten being awesome, one being regretful, how was it?

Comments

• It opens widely tomorrow, so you will probably get more answers then.

In fact, this section may have more than enough discussion about the movie.

But, for now, the critics seem to like it.

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809260612/critic

• SPOILER ALERT-DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW

I would have to say I rate it a one. It started out with poor acting and there were even a few giggles here and there because some of the cops sounded immature and even idiotic at times. I don't know how they could make this film and not show airplanes being hijacked, nor did they show either plane going into the buildings, just a shadow of one plane as seen in the trailer. The part where the cops were trapped was particularly disturbing and too graphic showing things I would rather not have seen. eg repeated explosions and parts of their bodies on fire and the suicide (by gunshot) of another. The sound effects were very realistic and terrifying, it was hard to believe that any of the footage was not real live footage. I walked out of the movie before it was halfway through -I don't know if I would go back and see it another time-in a way I'm curious to see where the storyline goes and if any of the conspiracy theories are hinted at, but I don't know if I can handle the scene where the cops leg gets sawed off. If it gets worse than that -then I really doubt I could ever see ALL of it.

• Is it even out it looks great but my mom says different.

• It's probably very good, but for other purposes I would not see it.

• I haven't seen it.

• I have, and I think that its about a 9.5

• It's great.........i'll give it 10

• heard its good