Naruto fans?

What episode or movie does Naruto and sakura kiss

Comments

• they never kiss...but thats because i don't kishimoto will put him with sakura....he has made their relationship is much that of a brother and sister...she cares about him because he is her teammate and he is in grave danger having the akatsuki after him...naruto knows and respects the fact that sakura will never love someone else other than sasuke...he's realized this once he returned with tsunade to cure sasuke and acknowledges it further before leaving to go retreat sasuke when he said to her "you really love him dont u sakura..."....he knows his place in her heart will forever be that of a brother and teammate...

hope ive helped!

edit- the person below gives the episodes which his attempt kisses failed lol...the second one was funny because of the image but it was actually a filler so it never really happend...only the first one which happend in episode 3 Sasuke and Sakura: Friend or Foes? was part of the manga so it actually happened....^_^

• They never did.

In episode 2, 3, or 4 (I can't remember) of the first series, Naruto outsmarted Sasuke with his Shadow Clone Jutsu, then used Transformation to, well, transform into Sasuke so he could make a move on Sakura, who almost kissed him...she didn't know it was actually Naruto...but he ran off because of an upset stomach (he drank stale milk).

In episode 104, Naruto almost performed mouth-to-mouth on Sakura because she was unconscious from the underwater battle. However, she regained consciousness and screamed when Naruto's face was just inches from hers.

• My friend is a looney on Naruto. And Naruto and Sakura never kiss!!!!!!! Who told you that?

• They haven't kissed yet.

• what the heck is Naruto?

• They haven't yet.