2002 cadillac escalade ext good?

Well they sell me a 2002 cadillac escalade ext with 129k is it a good buy or is a pontiac firebird 2001 with 140 k better?? as well as a dodge stratus r/t 2 door coupe? out of all 3 which one will be a better buy??

Comments

• I would get the Escalade Ext. it has 4-doors so it is practical. It also has a V8 and 4WD so it is capable. GM makes some pretty solid trucks.

• Umm, they all are a tough choice for me, only because they all are 10+ years old and have 100K+ miles on it. But from this choice, I would say that the Dodge Stratus is better. Here are the pros and cons for the cars. The Cadillac Escalades' pro is that it is ENORMOUS and has the bling symbol to it and the con is, that the thing is freaking huge! Too big for one person to drive around a city with loads of traffic and it will eat you gas up like nothing else. So unless you can afford $150 gas refills and like to drive a enormous car in the traffic, go for the Escalade. Now the Pontiac Firebird, pro's are that it is known as/for a muscle cars and the con is that Pontiac company does not exist anymore, so lets say your car brakes down in the future and you want to get it fixed, guess what? You will be spending a lot of money to get the parts, and forget money for a second, you will spending a eternity just to find the damn parts. Excuse my language. Now it all comes to the Dodge. Dodge is a well known company, good cars they have, pro about it is that it is affordable on gas and maintence and there is no con I can see but the fact that the car has been discontinued but its not like the Pontiac that the whole company has been discontinued.

Hope this helps.

• So unless you can afford $150 gas refills and like to drive a enormous car in the traffic,

===

Who fills their gas tank completely full these days???

I certainly can afford the cost, but I don't want to stand there in the heat all afternoon for 25 gallons...

Wow, OP, you threw a curveball for us. You picked one expensive rebadged Chevy Avalanche, a POS Firebird and a POS Stratus.

Who did you p!ss off? You asked this and your first responder was a car salesman who went car salesman on you (lied) and tossed out a bunch of junk that I guess was supposed to stick. F-body parts aren't that hard to find. The Stratus is probably the worst of the bunch, FWIW.