Is this processor problem?

I recently upgraded my PC from Dual Core, DG31PR Board, 160 GB HDD and 3.00 GB RAM -TO- Core i3, ASUS P7H55-M LX, 750 GB SATA II HDD, 4.00 GB RAM and HD 4650 was same. Now in first two days of my new computer I faced crashes and blue screen of death and artifacts then I got Video Hardware Error Live Kernel Event, then I got white blinking lines around the edges of objects, buildings and characters while in movement, these lines were jagged tooth like lines around almost every object and these were moving Lines and in free roaming games I facing transparency in some parts of buildings, in case I replaced my HD 4650 with new HD 5570 but problem didn't resolve then I replaced motherboard problem didn't resolve, then I replaced Power Supply and RAM but problem didn't resolve same graphics glitches, same blinking lines around objects and same Display problems and transparency issues, so please answer following questions :-

1: As I checked every hardware and no solution found, now only two hardwares are remaining Processor and Harddisk so can these cause such problems?

2: Can Processor cause this problem?

And yes there are no driver, compatibility or anyother issues because i upgraded my PC at PC shop under guidence of technician so please tell me that can processor cause this problem, and yes this problem also happenes when anti-alising and other graphics options are Full means nothiunghappens by high graphics, problem also appears on high graphics settings.

Thanks.

Comments

• No, a processor won't cause video artifacting like that. Bad video drivers will, though. You need to install the latest Catalyst 11.6 drivers for your HD 5570, if you haven't done so. http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/Pages/index....

And before you install Catalyst 11.6, you need to download and run Driver Sweeper to thoroughly clean/delete all remnants of previous drivers, so they don't interfere with new drivers. http://phyxion.net/Downloads/ Do it in the following order: Manually uninstall your current drivers like normal (from Add/Remove), restart, run Driver Sweeper, restart, THEN install new Catalyst 11.6.

• YOu have to check you Graphics Card.