What do you consider as intense exercise?

Everybody is different so what do you consider as intense exercise? Personally I do an hour of cycling and keep it anywhere between 15 and 21 miles per hour. I do this at least 5 times a week.

Update:

Im not a troll. If you want proof that it is impossible then try it for yourself. If you are a male stand straight up against a wall with the backs of your feet touching the wall too, now keeping your legs and feet against the wall, lean your upper body straight outward to make yourself into a 90 degree angle...you will fall over before you can achieve this! Womens center of gravity is different however and they can pull this off. If Bushwhacked is a women then I apologize for she can do that exercise and might not have realised that I cannot do it because of my center of gravity. You know what though before you go mouthing off at me like im the "bad guy" maybe you should have either tested it out or looked it up because I learned this in my psychology class at ASU.

For those who took my question seriously Im sorry you had to read through all this.

Update 3:

@bushwacked Im sorry for calling you a loser, you might not have been messing with me idk. I assumed you were and I apologize.

Comments

• the most intense for me is running. idk for how fast but i push myself for 60 min like once a week others i dont push myself that much and it is very intense

p.s. idk if it possible for guys or not to hold that position but so even if it isn't that does not mean that you can call him looser. Come one! You are clearly an ahole.............

• I wanted to answer this but once I saw Additional Details you added I changed my mind... I will just take my two points and report this question...

• You don't know a **** man. What bushwack said is possible for guy. And even if it wouldn't how do you even know that he's a guy not girl? Give me a brake troll... get lost.

• probably sitting on nothing against the wall at a right angle for 2-3 minutes.