D Names for a girl ?????? No Ghetto names please?

My cousin is preg and I volunteered to help find a name only 4 a girl. We dont know the sex yet. But Ive given her girl names none of which she likes she said some of them were ghetto...

Donna,Daisy, Diasia, Danya, Danasia, Diamond, Dallas, Danae Dakota, Daria, Dionne any suggestions

Update:

Ive lookd on like 7 websites

Comments

• Delene is a really cute name. its pronounced deh-le-nee. i love that name! Deana is a really nice name, too. Dasha is really pretty, too. It's Russian and its Dah-sha. And Dominique its cute. Destiny is nice. Thats all I can think of thats cute. If you want more names go to www.babynames.com. Its a really good site.

• Dharma, Darcy, Delaney, Deborah, Dee, Deanna, Deirdra, Deedra, Deann, Delilah, Dotty, Dolly, Dana, Daphne, Dawn, Demi, Deven, Diana, Dina, Dorie...

• sure and no. Names may well be representations of a toddler's background, custom and ancestry, so sure, there are names I frequently go jointly with black human beings and a few that I go jointly with white human beings. notwithstanding the two communities communicate a similar language, naming traditions and the origins of reported names come from distinctive histories. Plus, there's a distinctive experience of aesthetic between ethnic and social communities. i do no longer in simple terms like the belief of a "ghetto" call. It sounds to me like its in simple terms a rely of communities that are many times separate and can decide for generations without interacting in any significant way (i understand this plenty is real for the placement the place I stay) drawing impression and creativity from distinctive sources. on a similar time, no longer 2 black communities and white communities are alike. There are intermediate names that characterize the final style and critiques of a city, a city or an area. Biblical names like those out of your record are super examples. Many human beings are drawn jointly via a undemanding theory in Christianity or a minimum of there's a connection by way of biblical names that triumph different adjustments. television and music are different sources that would create a undemanding call vogue, and there is likewise education and earnings. i might have faith 2 working classification persons residing close jointly are extra possibly to love comparable names, despite if one is black and the different is white, and a similar for 2 top classification persons of distinctive races. BQ: maximum suitable male call is Thomas. maximum suitable female call is Madeleine.

• I love the name Dallas! But here are some more suggestions:

Daphne, Dana, Danielle, Danika, Darcey, Darby, Darla, Darlene, Davida, Doreen, Dawn, Deanna, Deboray, Deirdra, Delilah, Delores

Congratulations to your cousin!

• Dacey

Daisy

Dale

Dara

Darcy

Danielle

Daphne

Desiree

Donna

• Well along the lines of Diego there is Dante or Dorado (Gold). Or instead of going with a D name, you could go with a name that is similar to Diego such as LaPaz (the peace), Caracas, the capital of Venezuela, Madrid (Spain), Belize (small country in Central America), etc.

• Denae, Devon, Dion, Della, Delana, Demar, Dacota, Dahlia...

• Donika, Dawnica, or Dawnika. Damon, Daemon, Duluca, Dulce

• Destiny, Dana, Diane.