Fantasy Baseball trade:?

I'm in a 12 team H2H 6x6 keeper league and was offered the following two trades.

A manager is trying to move Dan Haren.

Dan Haren for Morse

Dan Haren for Ellsbury

I have a good rotation but Haren would make it great. My SP are:

Kershaw, Hamels, Garcia, Cain, Hellickson, Beachy

Considering my team would you trade for Haren?

Update:

Good point: Offense

C Lucroy

1B- Morse, Pena or Ike Davis if he ever comes back

2B- Uggla/Turner

3B- Zimmerman/Peralta

SS- Castro/Jeter

OF- Cargo, Ellsbury, Morrison, Tabata

RP- Valverde/Melencon/Kimbrel

Comments

• Really?

You tell us that getting Haren would make a good rotation great... but don't tell us what losing Morse or Ellsbury would do to your offense?

I'm curious how you expect us to give an informed answer.

Sure, do the trade. (That's an uninformed answer)

• Absolutely no to Ellsbury.

But I think Morse for Haren is a good risk for you. My only concern is your hole at 1B. With Castro, Ellsbury and Tabata you have lots of speed and not a lot of power... losing Morse may hurt you in the power categories. I don't expect Davis back anytime soon, and Pena gives you power but it comes with a horrible AVG. You don't need pitching badly enough to lose ground in HR/RBI/AVG.

But if you can find a decent replacement 1B (someone like Todd Helton or Freddie Freeman maybe) who can give you AVG and a bit of power, then yes I like the deal for you.

• No way your getting haren with morse.

And yes your rotation in a 12 team league will be great with or without haren.

• Warning,,, do not get Haren this late in the season. Just look at his career after June 4.07 ERA 1.30 Whip. He get much worse. I'd keep Elsbury, after all hes one of the best players this year. Plus Morse is having a really good year. I however would sell high on Morse.

• ya get him its woth it if you can