BETTA CONTEST 2-how much do YOU know abut bettas???

Comments

• 1)delta tail

2) no pic

3) crowntail

4)half moon

5) plakat

6) no pic

if you get the other 2 pics to work, i would like to see them

• i could say.... get 2 male bettas. Or one male betta. both is tremendous, yet understand that extra bettas w/ smaller areas = extra waste and water alterations. Take my note in this notwithstanding: 3 women in a tank that length is a recipe for scuffling with women, diseases and stress, and, for sure, you pulling your hair out LOL. yet fairly, 3 in a 2.5? except you get very fortunate, it fairly is pushing it too far. I easily have 4 in a tem gallon. in no way ignore that a gallon in accordance to inch typically does not stick to with extra agressive fish. i'm very adverse to those who imagine women are PEACFUL. I easily have realized from adventure that my lady mixture, (4 women in a tenG) works nicely, yet not always. I always have lower back-up properties for my women in basic terms in case they're a huge body of ideas in somewhat equipment LOL. my end is to flow with divided men. be particular to p.c.. 101% healthful fish for communtiy/ shared tanks.... and save your rescueing for later!!!

• 1. delta tail

2. no picture ( maybe vailtail or bubbletail)

3.crowntail

4.halfmoon

5.plakat

6. no picture ( maybe vailtail or bubbletail)