Temas de doctor house?

Me pueden decir cuales son los nombres de las canciones de los temas de house de las 4 temporadas...

Comments

• aki vienen todos los tmas delas rolas

http://www.have-dog.com/house/

• SEASON FOUR

EPISODE 16 "WILSON'S HEART"

José González "Teardrop" In Our Nature, Track 5 "Taking the safe approach" montage.

Bon Iver "Re: Stacks" For Emma, Forever Ago, Track 9 Amber's fate/Saying goodbye.

People In Planes "Light For The Deadvine" As Far As the Eye Can See, Track 9 "Heavenly" bus.

Iron & Wine "Passing Afternoon" Our Endless Numbered Days, Track 12 Closing Scenes.

EPISODE 15 "HOUSE'S HEAD"

Chingy "U A Freak (Nasty Girl)" Hoodstar, Track 9 Opening scenes/the strip club.

!!! Chk Chik Chick "There's No F*cking Rules, Dude" !!! Chk Chik Chick, Track 5 House hallucinates Cuddy performing a striptease while helping him with the diagnosis.

EPISODE 14 "LIVING THE DREAM"

The Beta Band "Needles In My Eyes" The Three E.P.'s, Track 12 Waiting for the treatment to take effect.

EPISODE 13 "NO MORE MR. NICE GUY"

Kristen Mari "I Want It" N My Shoes, Track 12 Bowling with Chase: Too much axis tilt.

Sly & The Family Stone "Everyday People" Greatest Hits, Track 8 Bowling with Chase: Cameron's one insufferable friend.

The Supremes "You Keep Me Hangin' On" Gold, Disc 1, Track 16 Closing scenes.

EPISODE 12 "DON'T EVER CHANGE"

Richard Kaplan "Niggun of the Alter Rebbe" Journeys in Jewish Sacred Music, Track [?] Wedding tradition/celebration.

Waldeck "Jerry Weintraub" Ballroom Stories, Track [?] At the fusion cafe.

Rolling Stones "Waiting On A Friend" Tattoo You, Track 11 Closing Scenes.

EPISODE 11 "FROZEN"

Marvin Gaye "Let's Get It On" The Very Best of..., Track 6 Long-distance physical exam.

Civil Twilight "Human" Human, Track 6 Setting Kate's toe.

Mungal "Awake" [?], Track [?] Background music at the restaurant.

EPISODE 10 "IT'S A WONDERFUL LIE"

Frank Sinatra "Hark! The Herald Angels Sing" The Stars Come Out For Christmas, Track [?] House philosophises about lies with Wilson.

Felix Gross "Love For Christmas" Savoy Christmas Blues, Track [?] Cuddy asks House for money for the Nurse's Station.

Jimmy Butler "Trim Your Tree" Blues, Blues Christmas, Track 7 Kutner gives House his present.

The Fab Four "The Little Drummer Boy" [?], Track [?] The team talks about gifts for House.

Roy Hargrove "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen" A Merry Jazzmas, Track 2 House talks to Wilson at the xmas party.

The Ramsey Lewis Trio "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen/Santa Claus Is Coming To Town" Sound Of Christmas, Track [?] New and old ducklings meet up at the xmas party.

The Staple Singers "Who Took The Merry Out Of Christmas?" We'll Get Over, Track [?] Closing Scenes: Mary and her donkey.

EPISODE 09 "GAMES"

Alan Milman Sect + Man-Ka-Zam "Nicotine Caffeine" [?], Track [?] The Club's back alley.

Pussy Galore "Kicked Out" Dial 'M' for Motherfucker, Track [?] House plays the tuneless song for Wilson | In House's office | Inducing a seizure.

(Composed by Hugh Laurie) "[?]" [?], Track [?] Sounds "folky."

Norman Greenbaum "Spirit in the Sky" Spirit in the Sky, Track [?] Closing Scenes.

EPISODE 08 "YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW"

No Commercial Tracks Used.

EPISODE 07 "UGLY"

The Verve "Slide Away" A Storm in Heaven, Track 2 Train tunnel/"Just another face in the crowd."

Joseph Arthur "My Home Is In Your Head" And The Thieves Are Gone, Track 2 Surgery go-ahead.

EPISODE 06 "WHATEVER IT TAKES"

My Morning Jacket "One Big Holiday" It Still Moves, Track 5 Opening Scenes.

(Salt n Pepa) "(Whatta Man)" Very Necessary, Track 4 House's ringtone.

Lizz Wright "I Idolize You" myspace.com/lizzwright Closing Scenes.

EPISODE 05 "MIRROR, MIRROR"

The White Stripes "We're Going To Be Friends" White Blood Cells, Track 9 Closing Scenes.

EPISODE 04 "GUARDIAN ANGELS"

DJ Harry "All My Life" Collision, Track 4 Opening teaser.

EPISODE 03 "97 SECONDS"

Hot Hot Heat "Let Me In" Happiness Ltd., Track [?] The last song on the radio.

Alanis Morissette "Not As We" Flavors of Entanglement, Track 5 House contemplates the afterlife.

EPISODE 02 "THE RIGHT STUFF"

No Commercial Tracks Used.

EPISODE 01 "ALONE"

• mmm... es muy dificil... sincerametne dudo q alguien te las diga...

creo q tendras que buscarlas por tu cuenta....

te las diria... pero ahora estoy en examenes finales y no tengo tiempo....

zuerte!!

http://mx.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind...

respondan...

les aseguro q no s arrepentiiran...

jiji...

graciias...

y si les gusta difundanla....

creo q es muy buena...

• no entiendo?