Unusual/Unique names. do you these ones?

If your NOT the type of person that likes unusual/unique names, then why did you click on this question? lol. okay here it goes

GIRLS :

Anaida

Arayla

Ayah

Adria

Akasha

Adelyn

Arley

Adrielle

Airastyn

Brackyn

Baila

Brianny

Cynley

Cyrah

Cadley

Cenai

Daelyn

Evalee

Erity

Farah

Update:

I havn't changed any spellings.

Comments

• Oh my gosh, I am in love with your names! I LOVE unusual and unique names, and this is quite the collection. I can't even narrow it down to one favorite. Here's a list of my favorites:

Farah

Anaida

Arayla

Airastyn>>>I especially like this one, but maybe like Airastin a little better (or is that how to pronounce it anyway?)

Brackyn>>this is way cute for a girl

Cenai>>This name is very mysterious, and would work great for a fantasy character

Daelyn

Evalee

Erity>>>I especially like this one as well

If I had to pick a least favorite it would probably be Cadley. It just seems less unique to me. I don't think I dislike any others. Awesome names!

• to tell you the actual the suited is Deandra. I basically herd one guy or woman with that call, I provide it a 10. Leanna I provide a 9 Lusitania - 8 rather of Tammy - Tamara Leanne by using all ability do no longer call any baby Boba (is Spanish is nearly a morron) i could keep searching for greater names. i do no longer guard something of the call. remember is extremely important the way you call your infant. you be responsive to they'll replace it whilst they strengthen older. I did.

• On a scale from 1 to 10...

Anaida 4

Arayla 6

Ayah 2

Adria 7

Akasha 2

Adelyn 8

Arley 2

Adrielle 2

Airastyn 6

Brackyn 2

Bailan2

Brianny 2

Cynley 2

Cyrah 1

Cadley 1

Cenai 1

Daelyn 1

Evalee 4

Erity 1

Farah 8

• I have not personally known, but have heard of a few of them. I am familiar with the names Adria, Arley, and Cyrah. I believe uniqueness is a quality very much valued in modern society and therefore I like these names. They sound very pretty to boot!

• They're not really unique. You just changed some spelling and stuff.

And if you like "unique/unusual" names well, these are NOT unique nor unusual.

• i really like the name Farah (:

x

• I like:

Arayla

Adria

Adelyn!

Adrielle

Brianny (but I prefer Briony)

Farah

• I like unusual names.But, even I dislike most of these.

• The majority of those names are ordinary names which have been mis spelled. I have to say that i don't like any of them really except Farah.

• the only one i like is adria