BRA PROBLEM!!!!NEED ANSWER FAST?

Ok so me and my mom went shopping yesterday and I need a new bras and my mom didn't believe me because we just when shopping 4 bras 2 months ago...but on the other hand I'm 14 and I wear a xs and my bra size is 38b and my mom did not want 2 buy my size she was deffinate that I was WAY smaller than that(which I am not)I know my bra size good and well...Y DIDN'T SHE BELIEVE ME**im 14 5'7 small frame black and indian(my moms black my dads black and indian)and I'm a 38b**ive gaind 2 bra sizes n 2 months

Update:

I did get it professionally done and my mom thought the lady was wrong I just can't prove her right

Comments

• If you've got a small frame you can't possibly be a 38 back. I've got a small frame and i'm a 30 back.

• Go home & show yhur mother dhat the bra doesn't fit. & I really doubt yhur 38 cuz that's not very small unless yhur top iis bigger than yhur bottom half in a upside down trianagle type

But w.e just show her dhat yhu did grow & the bra iis riding up. Yhur 14 so yhur at puberty [obv] so yhu will grow rapidly sumtimes & slowly sum other times

• Get yourself measured professionally? And think of it from her point of view. Bras are expensive and it sucks to have to buy a whole bunch of new ones 2 months after you went shopping for them.

• just go to the mall with some friends or show ur mom how ur spilling out of ur other one

• just frown and keep telling her if it dosent work then try on a smaller just to prove you are right

• wait whats the question?