How do i order at panda express?

The ordering system at panda express drive thrus confuse me and the people are all japanese and im scared to ask how to do it ;-; someone please help

Update:

edit: so i just say i want a 4 entree plate with :blahblahblahblah. and thats it?

Comments

• I would recommend actually going in to the restaurant and placing a to go order instead of trying the drive thru. I have found their drive thru menu to be a little confusing. Inside, you can see all the food and get exactly what you want. Just ask for the order to go and they will put it in take-away containers.

Basically, either way, tell them if you want a bowl (one item with rice or noodles) or a 2 or 3 item plate. Then tell them if you want white rice, fried rice or chow mein (noodles). Then tell them what items you want. They will probably also ask you if you want to add a side of egg or spring rolls with that. You can also order portions of just the entree items, such as a container of orange chicken or any other dish.

• I think it's a two entree plate or a three entree plate (not 3 and 4), but yes. Drive up, tell them you want the two entree plate with fried rice, orange chicken, and broccoli beef. If they have questions, they'll ask you.

• Do you want a bowl a 2 entree plate and noddles or rice. A 3 entree plate and noodles or rice A 4 entree and noodles or rice.

I usually pick sweetfire chicken breast or orange chicken

• You want a bowl, which is an entree and side item.

Or you want a 3 entree plate, or 4 entree plate.

Mix and match.

Usually I get chow mein and some mushroom chicken.

• Just tell them what you want. You can have a bowl which comes with rice, vegetable, or noodles and you get to choose your choice of item(kung pow chicken, Mongolian beef, etc...) If you want two item just tell them, or even go for three item. It is very simple. You do not have to worry about getting it wrong, they are there to help you and people always get it wrong all the time. They are not Japanese, they are Chinese, and the chief there are all mexican. lol.

• If you're not up for ordering at a drive through you should probably not be driving. Sounds like all this is a little too complicated for you and might hurt someone when you're driving.

Try to stay safe out there

• You order it like any fast food.

• you ask for what you want