Reading Problems For Drama Class?

I studder when I read. But when I read in my head I read totally normal. I am going to join drama as an elective in my high school. But I totally forgot that I studder alot! I know drama class has alot to do with reading but I also know that I get teased when I studder. Even in my church. What can I do to improve my reading skills?

Comments

• Try listening to it on a tape recorder and repeating after each sentence with the headphones still on. Sometimes when you are relaxed your stuttering will decrease. If you are concentrating on listening rather than reading it uses a different part of your brain. It may trigger a different response with your speech because you are getting the info from a different mode. Good luck! TRY it , it is worth a shot.

• Make an appointment with the teacher before school starts. Work on a short paragraph before you go and tell him/her that you know you can do this!!! You must have confidence since you signed up w/o even thinking about obstacles!

I like the tape recorder idea. (I majored in drama and used tapes because I couldn't memorize worth squat)

• Try reading something in your head and then reading it aloud. Start with one line that gives you a lot of problems and then work your way to a couple lines, a few lines, and eventually entire phrases and paragraphs.

In drama when you feel you are going to stuter. Go with it, pause if you need to. You will have to do a lot of dry readings but nothing too bad. If you feel the stuttering getting to bad speak with your drama coach. They have dealt with issues like that befor.

• i myself do no longer think of he's properly worth a while. He appears like a participant, relationship one female and texting yet another one perpetually complimenting. might you strategies in case you have been the female chum and he did that to you? yet because you already know him greater effective than any human beings giving suggestion, in case you nonetheless want to pass after him build a friendship with him first. as quickly as you adult adult males are conversing lots it relatively is going to be basic to pass that into relationship.

• Hi Cathy, I'm an actor who was taught by a professor who stuttered.. Practise, practise and don't get hung up on it. Just go for it!! If you really want it you can do it!! Good luck!!!

• read aloud alot more

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AjCG8...

every one plz answer my question thts the link

• just practice...I dont really know...sorry.