Do I really deserve this grade?

So, all semester I was lazy at Spanish class. I was really nervous about my grades; I thought I was going to fail the class. Then, the teacher comes to me and says "Congratulations, your final test was the best of all, and your composition really fits into the book we read; you have a perfect 10 this semester" (we measure with numbers where I live).

Do I really deserve having a perfect grade, even tho I was lazy the entire time?

Comments

• I don't know about the performance in other subject but being lazy in other subject you shall not feel guilty because sometime the person is not good in one subject, if you performance is good in other subject it won't much effect your grades.

• If everything is based upon the final exam and composition, then yes, they don't care what you did all semester as long as you came through at the end. If, however, you had other grades earlier and the teacher is just choosing to ignore them, then it seems unfair.

• maybe you are just good in spanish you shouldn't feel guilty at all

• sometimes lazy is enough. enjoy it, sometimes it pays off sometimes it doesn't.