Travel time to Quebec, Canada?

I live in Houston Texas and I plan on driving to QUEBEC this year. We love to drive! Last year we drove all the way to New York, Cape Cod and back along the coast! So, what should I not miss on the way to Quebec? What can you recommend!

Update:

Am not saking for distances. I am asking for things to see and not miss on the way there!!!

Comments

• It's about a 20 hour drive. If there are two of you, you could alternate drivers and push through in one day. But if you want to stop and see things along the way, you'll have to add in some extra time for that. How much time depends on how many times you want to stop and play tourist.

If you are coming in the winter or springtime, check that you have good snow tires or chains - the roads can get pretty wicked at times.

• Absolutely, go to Quebec City. It is a walled city, and very, very much like being in Europe. Loads and loads of history - cobbled streets, the big Citadel (still manned by the Canadian Army), and, and... It is about 95% French, but the tourist areas have lots of bilingual (more or less!) people.

Montreal is big, and has an old area as well, although not quite as big as Quebec Citiy's. If you are in the western side, you may want to hit Ottawa, Ontario, which is across the river from Quebec province. It is Canada's capital, and has a lot to offer a tourist. Ottawa to Montreal is about 2 hours, and I think Quebec City is about 4 hours after that (or something like that).

• Distance from Houston, Texas to Montreal, Quebec is 1604.2 miles.

Sorry, I was most focused on the first line. It really depends on rout you take.

If you cross the border into Toronto, in Ontario

Niagara Falls

CN tower

1000 Islands Skydeck

Canadian National Exhibition

Royal Ontario Museum

In Quebec-

The French are a tourist attraction