yahoo messenger no voice is coming?

in yahoo messenger i am not getting any ring tonre from call set up my, microphone is working but from speakers voice is not coming is it any proxy probelem in uae iam using window vista home premium in Dell

Comments

• Did you set it through Messengers Preference page, if not, I don't think it's going to work. You see, your calls are going through that app and it has the last say on what does what. Because you downloaded ring tones though, you may very wee be able to integrate them onto Messenger.

Click Messenger and scroll to Preferences, click there and scroll to Calling and Audio, fill in the box next to Play a ring tone when I receive a call, click Import, you're going to be taken to your Documents folder which holds your Music files as well as files you've downloaded.

Look for your Ring tones file, place your pointer on it, right/click on your mouse, highlight Select and click. Back on your Preference page, highlight your Ring tones and click Play, this is letting you Preview your ring tones.

If everything is cool, click Apply, put a check mark in the box next to Use Messenger as my default program for Internet calls, then click OK.

Restart your computer and you should be all set.