Sims 2 Custom Content?

Will downloading custom content make my computer slow?

Also, will the custom people that I download end up in any neighbourhood, or all of them?

Comments

• Dowloading custom content onto the Sims shouldn't make your computer any slower but sometimes it makes laptops slower because they have limited space on the hard drive.

When you download the sims they ened up in your "Sim Bin", which is the picture of three little people when you go to create-a-sim, and go to the page where you get a random sim and then make changes to it. The custom things that the sim you dowloaded has like hair or clothing, will end up with the rest of the regular hair or clothing.

• i do believe it was you that asked about your sims 2 game freezing when you make a family...this could very well be the effects of custom content downloaded. custom content won't make your computer slow but could very well make your game slow. loaded the create a family with lots of downloads could cause your game to crash! some times it better to get rid of some downloads, that will cause problems. a lot of the time the downloads from sites are not good. they cause problems not only to the look of the game but to the game play itself! just be careful.

Good Luck!

• It won't slow your computer down but it might slow loading the game a little bit. And no they won't end up in your neighborhood, they will end up in your make a family part where you create your people all that goes there.