How to save a text message to a SIM Card?

To put it simply; my phone is near dead. It's having so many problems; it's not funny. Examples include saying I have a new text message(when I clearly don't), randomly shutting off, and the vibration feature no longer works. However, my plan allows me to upgrade to another phone for free next month. The only problem is...I'd like to save a few pictures, text messages, video's and wallpapers from my phone. When I last upgraded, I lost all of my information except for my contacts. I would really like to save about 5 text messages from my boyfriend(who currently lives far away). When I miss him, I look at his texts, which make me feel better. How can I keep these texts on my phone without sending forwarding the messages to another phone, and back to my phone? (The only reason I have a problem with this is because I like seeing the dates he sent them, and I like seeing the texts from his name.) If it matters, I have tmobile, a samsung gravity version 1 cell phone. If all else fails, I will go to a t mobile store and receive help. Thanks in advance for all answers!

Comments