Shane Carwin vs. Junior dos Santos?

Who wins this and why?

Comments

• junior dos santos would win unless carwin can take him down but even if carwin can take him down he might submitt him even tho dos santos is a striker he has great ground game we just havent seen it yet junior dos santos has a kickboxing record of 18 wins with zero losses in terms of knockout power and strenght carwin is superior but in terms of speed and technique are dos santos is superior dos santos may not have as much power as carwin but he has more than enough power to knockout any heavyweight in the ufc and in all of mma

• This would be a good match up, but if carwin implemented the same plan as he did against mir i think he would win, but then again if dos santos can stay on the outside it would be a long night for carwin.

I think carwin would take it, I don't see dos santos being able to hold him off for very long.

• Tough one this, i would have to go with Junior Dos Santos for his superior stand up technique and solid ground game, Carwin would still have a very big chance because one clean shot from him and it could be lights out, i would go with Junior Dos Santos but you couldn't write Carwin off

• it is fairly an quite great journey-up (it is severe high quality because of the fact the UFC has been putting on some crappy considerable activities presently). JDS has outstanding boxing and likewise has international type BJJ skills which we haven't had the possibility to make certain. Shane on the different hand has great means in the two hands and sturdy wrestling skills. the effect of this combat is heavily based on the "new Shane Carwin." He has thoroughly replaced up his weight-help plan and exercising ordinary ordinary to comprise extra stamina/staying power. So we are able to make certain a lighter, extra in nice condition version of that beast. If Carwin can take it to the floor, he will pound out JDS... otherwise, i think of Dos will KO Carwin with punches. Very difficult call yet i will choose JDS interior the 2d around with the aid of means of KO.

• I would lean towards Carwin, especially after watching the fight with Roy Nelson