Playboy Accessories?

Im looking for Playboy accessories for my daughters bedroom...borders...pictures etc.Been on the Playboy site but not got what i need on there.

Comments

• Been there, done that (my sister-in-law's room).

Search Ebay and Spencer's Online.

Spencer's has beaded curtains, a butterfly chair and a few other accessories. Lots of listings also have a really soft playboy bunny blanket (I tried to steal it from my sis-in-law because it was that soft). They also have playboy bunny pillows.

I've learned that it looks terrible to have a black and white playboy bunny accesory and then have a pink and black playboy acessory so try to stick in the same colors.

If you're really good with scissors, buy a playboy bunny tanning sticker and a big sponge. Take the big sponge, outline the playboy bunny onto it, and paint it on the walls. What we did was we did a pink and black room, so we measured out about 4 inches of pink and then 4 inches of white and took some black paint and painted on the white stripe.

We also did some frosting on her mirror.

I got her a couple of shot glasses and she glued them together with the bunny facing the outside of the circle she made with them and used that as a vase for fresh flowers.

Paint her bed with the colors used and stencil that (if it's wood).

Email me if you want any other ideas.

I hope that gives you some ideas.

• Playboy Accessories Uk

• The Studio catalogue has some playboy accessories, try www.24studio.co.uk.

Hope this helps

• If your in the uk then Argos has a few playboy bits and pieces, have a look heres the link

http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/S...

• Playboy! Are you for real?

• Try ebay they sell almost anything you could think of

• Your daughters bedroom? Wow.... ladies and gentlemen put your hands together for mother of the year....!!!!!!

OH GETS BETTER PEOPLE.... I'VE JUST HAD AN ABUSIVE MESSAGE FROM THIS SO CALLED 'MOTHER' SAYING THAT HER KID IS STILL A TEENAGER.... What a despicable human being this woman is.....

• Best joke l have ever heard

• why do you want them for your kids room?