NaNoWriMo drupal/mysql error- help!?

www.nanowrimo.org so its getting close to 'that time of year again' and I went to studiously make the mother-page my homepage, but none of the nano pages open. I have tried in chrome/mozzilla/I.E (while my I.E isn't up to date, my chrome and mozzilla are the latest patches and versions) I am not good wit databasing languages (read: not at all) but this looks like a server error or something, even though the error is like 'nonono it's your mysql you don't have the right password to look at this site' which sounds like a serious error that more than simply myself should be getting. I tried with my virus protects off, to see if they were blocking it, but still getting the error.

The error reads:

"Unable to connect to database server

If you still have to install Drupal, proceed to the installation page. (link)

If you have already finished installing Drupal, this either means that the username and password information in your settings.php file is incorrect or that we can't connect to the MySQL database server. This could mean your hosting provider's database server is down.

The MySQL error was: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'master-db' (113).

Currently, the username is nano-main-2010 and the database server is master-db.

Are you sure you have the correct username and password?

Are you sure that you have typed the correct hostname?

Are you sure that the database server is running?

Are you sure that the mysqli libraries are compiled in your PHP installation? Try using the mysql library instead by editing your settings.php configuration file in Drupal.

For more help, see the Installation and upgrading handbook(link). If you are unsure what these terms mean you should probably contact your hosting provider."

I go to the 'install drupal page' and it tells me I've got it, and the mysql is the thing hating at me with a fierce vengeance.

Comments

• The site is down. They've already been made aware through posts on their nanowrimo facebook page. Direct quote from their page:

NaNoWriMo Thanks so much for letting us know! We've activated the bat signal. Saturday night means it might be a bit of a delay for a fix but we'll update over at twitter.com/nanowrimo with what's going on.

*Edit - It's already back up. Happy plotting.

• i've got performed it until eventually now. final 365 days replaced into the 1st 365 days that i for my area won! :D w0ot! pass me *rolls eyes*. yet yeah, this is various exciting. yet i for my area should never attempt it. November happens to be the month while all my tests happen and that i could be interpreting...