a very good ps3 games pls?

hi can you suggest a very good game of ps3? preferably rpg, adventure ..pls not common that most of us already know like final fantasy, bioshock, etc. Thank you very much!!

Update:

and please rate it from your evaluation..:)) tnx if u can give a little background but I really don't like spoilers.:))

Comments

• Ninja Gaiden 7/10

Demon Soul's 9/10

Elder Scrolls 4 oblivion 9/10

Resistance 2 8.5/10

Infamous 7.5/10

• Demon's Souls - 9.2 (Lots of dying, but once you accomplish something, you feel really good about it. You can configure your character the way you want it to be)

Assassins Creed 2 - 8.7 (A lot easier than the first one I might say)

Fallout 3 - 9.0 (too much walking around.. Besides if you know how to be frugal and be intense in the game it GTE'seasier)

Heavenly Sword - 8.2 (Decent, beautiful moves, hard controls for the six axis controller but once you get used to it it'll be a breeze)

• are you asking a game that's out already? or one that is coming soon

Coming Soon: Heavy Rain FEB 23rd (by far a contender for game of the year :D), and God Of War 3 March 16th, Last Rebellion FEB 23rd

Out Now: Uncharted 1 & 2 = great adventure/action game, White Knight Chronicles = very good game as well

• Call of duty!!!! or Ice Hockey / NHL 10 to play with your mates

• hi dude....i'm in mumbai....and that i've got seen atleast 5 or 6 copies of darkish souls....i observed a million at shivam electronics....and a million at game4u at mega mall while you're in mumbai or are coming to mumbai you shld get it here desire i helped !

• dragon age

divinity 2

• I know these fall into the 'common' category, but FALLOUT 3 and OBLIVION?

• little big planet