Transfer to college process.?

I am currently going to a community college, I want to transfer to a state college but I am currently just taking non-college credit courses, because of the accuplacer test, my GPA is 2.0 and my high school GPA is 3.0 what are the chances of me getting accepted or is there a certain requirement

Comments

• Daniel, you need at least a 2.5 to transfer and must have 60 units of college level courses. If you must take courses that are not at the college level you should apply to take them as credit or no credit courses, that way if you fail the class it will not affect your GPA. GPA's are very important, maybe you need help in learning a new method that will work for you with your studying habits. It is very important to get good grades, not only will it boost your confidence, but it will help you achieve higher goals and make you feel good about your self.

Good Luck

PS I have been your shoes before and soon I will be taking part of the graduating class of 2010

• a million. maximum possibly they won't see your very final grades formerly accepting you, yet you will have a "flow settlement." This settlement usually states that your attractiveness is conditional, and you is merely no longer waiting to hitch in case you do no longer acquire a minimum of a C in all of those instructions (I had one with UCD, so different faculties ought to have even stricter settlement words). 2. back, in my journey, they do no longer look at your SAT score or extreme college GPA. regrettably college grades on no account bypass away. you're able to desire to get the suited grades a risk. while you're having issues and you weren't the suited extreme college scholar, then connect a university learn skills direction. i realize it sounds dorky, even in spite of the undeniable fact that it may no longer harm. additionally, use on-campus aspects (in step with hazard a coach or workplace hours with the professor) in case you like help. Retaking a direction seems extremely undesirable. i'm in straightforward terms 24, yet i can inform you that going to events or being lazy and not examining accepted is so no longer extremely worth it. The extra depressing you're good now (from examining each and every of the time) the less depressing your life would be in a while (comfortable pastime with extreme pay), and vice versa :(

• At this rate, your personal statement and records of any extracurricular activities should be your main tools in having you accepted into a state college. Colleges look for students who are unique to communities or maybe society, have leadership skills, and students with good grades.

I believe you should invest more effort in college in order to increase the chance of acceptance. The least you should aim for is 2.8 and higher. (Recommended)

State colleges will accept junior college students before high school students, but too bad the government isn't being kind enough to fund colleges. There are many riots occuring in college campuses in California.