Teens: Do you think this dress is pretty?

http://www.kimono-yukata-market.com/yukata-st-100/...

Do you think the patterns are?

Update:

@Truth

SO WHAT?! AM I REQUIRED TO BE LEARNING ABOUT IT NO! Mind your own god damn business if your going to sit here and tell me I don't know everything! You can't tell me what to do, nobody else has a problem with it. So f*ck off.

Update 3:

@truth

Also, get a f*cking life if you're going to keep following me around just because I like the Japanese culture. I don't see nothing wrong with liking another culture. Nobody is k*ssing anybody's a**, if I was I would of been on the Japan section every single f*cking day, I would be talking Japanese right now, and I could of been complaining that I want to be Japanese. Do you hear me saying that on here? No because from your account you don't seem to be anywhere on here except for looking at what I am doing. I smell troll. Kiss my a**.

Comments

• yes it is really pretty (:.are you thinking of getting it ?

• It's nice :)

I have a kimono myself (need a new obi though as mine is way too big for me) and they are rather comfy!

I also own 2 Chinese dresses which although they aren't Japanese by any means - I think it's still nice to have things from different cultures!

To people saying things about learning about your own culture and all that, that wasn't even your question so they shouldn't be bringing that up anyway.

• Yes! I always wanted a kimono. I'm going to ask for one for my 16th birthday.

• Yeah, I think that's gorgeous! I love the back!

• I wouldn't wear it, but sure.

• i love it!