How do I redeem a code I got from my new ps3 game?

Inside of my game, it says that I can also play the first game of Alice, online and it shows a code. It says : "To activate your Alice: Madness Returns online pass, select AMERICAN MCGEE'S ALICE AVAILABLE NOW on the main menu, select REDEEM CODES on the top right of the PlayStation Store and follow the on-screen instructions." ..Am I stupid? I've been trying to figure this out for an hour. It sounded so EASY! It says Registration is required. I registered, and I can't find what it says anywhere! I'm really tired, so if anyone knows how, can you tell me what website to go to and step by step process? Thanks

Update:

Go away, Ruan. If you don't know, then why did you even comment?

Comments

• Follow these steps: Go to Account managment on the ps3 menu, Go down look for playstation store it should take you to another page, then Select the "Redeem Codes" option and enter the code of your desired product. Thats pretty much it.

• Those instructions are based on the old PlayStation Store. Since they have "updated" it, it is a bit more difficult to follow the instructions.

You can redeem a code via the XMB under the account management option.

Also, just so you know, when you do download the game, you'll need the Madness Returns disc to be inserted in order to play it.

• ok when you have your ps3 turned on go onto the playstation store. then (i think) in the top left hand corner there should be an icon that says redeem code. select that then type the code in and it will come up

• I dont know