Favorite mascara and eyelash serum?

I have stubs for eyelashes unfortunately. They are thin and short- what mascara is good for nice separation,volume, thickness, length- etc etc. Also, has anyone tried eyelash thickening and lengthening serum/gel you put on your lashes at night to get better lashes...I've always been curious how that worked. THANKSS!

Update:

and please no eyelash curlers- they make my lashes fall out :(

Comments

• No, I have never used an earlash serum. Have you considered lash extensions?

As for mascaras, I love MAC's Plushlash, CoverGirls Lashblast and Max Factors 2000 Calorie mascara.

I love Plushlash because it makes my lashes darker, longer and "elegant" looking, if that makes any sense. It NEVER clumps, even if you apply 2,000 coats (I've never actually put on 2,000 coats obviously, but I have once applied 20 coats of plushlash and it didn't clump).

Lashblast gives a "spikey" dramatic look. It doesn't seem to make my lashes fuller, but it makes them longer and like I said, spikey.. And definitely longer.

2000 Calorie mascara makes my lashes look fuller and longer. I really like this because it's not super dramatic but it makes my lashes definitely noticeable in a good way.

Good luck

• Maybeline's Define-A-Lash is one of the best mascaras out there that have worked for my lashes. When you apply it, make sure you do it in a sweeping motion and from root to tip. It separates and accentuates each lash.

I also recommend XXL Extensions™ XX-TREME LENGTH Microfiber Mascara which is also from Maybeline. The white base coat separates unruly lashes and keeps them in place. Combined with the black topcoat, you will have significantly extended and lengthened your lashes. It's simply amazing!

For better lashes, try Lilash Eyelash Stimulator. It's one of the best products out there that help make your eyelash grow longer. Unfortunately, it's pretty expensive but I have to say, it's worth the investment. Plus, it doesn't irritate your eyes like some other lash growth products do and the application is simple. Just apply it like a liquid liner. Easy enough I'll say.

And if you really want to get even more beautiful lashes, remove your eye makeup with olive oil. Not only does it easily remove all that gunk from your eye, but it also inexpensive and it conditions your lashes beautifully. You will have thicker shinier lashes in no time. Another plus is that the vitamin E in the olive oil will do wonders for your skin, too.

I hope this helps! Good luck!

• I love MaryKay Ultimate Mascara

and Double Extend by Loreal... It actually puts like a layer of fake lashes on your real lashes and it doesn't clump at all... plus when you take it off they come off and doesn't make your eyelashes fall out with the mascara...

• Eyelash curler and Maybelline's Great Lash is the best.

• My favorite mascara rite now is Covergirl Lashblast and Rimmel London Lash Maxxx in the black & pink tube. Srry hun i didn't use any eye serums b4 so i can't suggest any. Good luck though :)

• I use Lash Blast, but my friend uses the new Stilettos one, and it makes her lashes look really long. Although she says it kind of leaves a residue around her eyes, like flakes.

• for thicke lashes, the collasel mascara (yellow tube, drew barrymore does the commercial) works great!

for long lashes, the lash extentions masacara (forgot the name and brand but it's a red and white tube, double sided) works amazingly! its the one that makes "tubes" on your lashes or something

• Lash Blast mascara is a miracle worker, I have small lashes too and it makes mine so long!

• Super shock by Avon

no klumps, gives you fuller, long, thick brows

• Try Mary-Kay makeup