Proccess in becoming a Pro Tennis Player?

I know you have to be good. But what is the process? u sign some papers and bam ur pro? can some1 tell me please?

Comments

• ATP pro, or USTA teaching pro? I am assuming you are a teenager and interested in becoming an ATP pro , and if so, you have likely already missed your window. Most people who play at the highest level nowadays spend their youth in a place like Bolleteri's Academy or Newcombe's, play lots of AAU tennins (not high school) and are playing pro by their late teens.

• Oh it's so easy.

You just play semi-well. Play a tournament or two. Sign a paper. Play at the grand slams and win them.

If you couldn't tell...that was sarcasm. Becoming a professional at anything isn't as easy as "signing a paper" which is the most atrocious question I've heard from hopeful professional tennis players here at Y!A. If you can read this, then you're already too old to play. I'm sorry but I'm not going to give you some bs

• 1. play some satellite matches near you 2. Futures basically just the people that knows you or that you know can give you wildcards into those things. if you have a high enough rankings in Open level its easy to get in. 3. its not the same as the life you're living in right now, let me tell you that. But it's basically fame and fortune if you make it big 4. "hey mom/ dad i want to play pro. tennis" and don't listen to the people above me because my friend just turned pro at the age of 25. I mean John Isner just turned pro at the age 22 because he wanted education first, as a backup Best Regard :D

• U sign some papers and bam ur pro.

• Start playing tennis at early age.

Get a coach to train.

Get a sponsor.

Win matches to rank up in ATP.

Participate at Grand slam when ready.

Peace!