does this natural asthma remedy work?

Spring is here, allergy season comes again. this is the first allergy season during which i am having to deal with asthma problems. i havent had a full-blown attack, but its scary to think that might happen. my mom has asthma, i know what it looks like.

anyway, im 16 and im taking 3 pills for other health problems...i feel old! so i thought i try a natural remedy for my new health issue (ugh). i found a remedy online (which is said to work for beginning stage asthma, which i think is what i have) and it says to boil 10 cloves of garlic in 1/2 cup of milk and take at night. it must be DISGUSTING. so i want to make sure it works before i put myself through that. lol. has anyone tried it? does it work? do u know anyone whos tried it? did it work for them?

Comments

• Ummmm, no...

The only thing that will work is a personalized asthma treatment involving daily medications and exercise to keep yourself conditioned. In saying this, your doctor knows your entire medical history and is more qualified to treat you than someone on the internet who's never met you but's trying to cure everything you don't have wrong with you!!!

Listen to your doctor, take the medicines every day. I know that you'll find a regimen that works for you soon...and doesn't involve 10 entire cloves of garlic!!!

God bless.

• Asthma is an allergic reaction and is precipitated by means of whatever. The fine non cure medication for bronchial asthma is finding out your triggers and warding off them. Common triggers are smoke, dirt, mould, mold, crops, dirt mites, pets and grass/weeds. If you can't determine our your triggers, you may also must see an allergist and feature allergic reaction screening performed. This might factor out your triggers. The National Asthma Prevention Program and the Expert Panel of Diagnosis and Management of Asthma each agree in the event you ought to use a prescription inhaler reminiscent of albuterol extra then 2 time a week, your bronchial asthma is NOT in manage and you'll desire a prescription controller cure. Controller medicinal drugs are steroids (Asthmacort Asthmanex, Flovent, Pulmocort), Leukotriene modifier (Singulair, Aculade, Zyflo) or mast mobile stabilizers (Cromolyn sodium, Intal, Tilade). You might wish to speak on your surgeon approximately a couple of robust controller medicinal drugs and possibly Xolair pictures. If you wish a confirmed, all-typical solution to remedy your bronchial asthma, with no need to pay for vain medicinal drugs with unsafe part-results, then that is the primary web page you can ever learn.

• I very much doubt that would work in any way what so ever. I suggest you go to the doctor ASAP and get tested so that you can get a rescue inhaler at the very least. You do not want to be without one and have an acute attack.