contact yahoo customer service?

I was hacked on Monday 9/9. I recd an email from Yahoo on Saturday but I'm not sure it was valid. It said I might have been hacked & I should re-enter my info to sign in. On Monday an email went out to everyone in my contacts saying I was stranded in the Philipines & asking for money. Now all of my contacts are gone & I don't seem to be receiving all of my email. I looked at Sat's email again today & it looks like it may have come from someone's personal email address. Can you please HELP me to clean up my email & know it is secure. I changed my password on Monday. I NEED HELP FROM YAHOO.

Comments

• Please contact our Yahoo! Accounts team directly here: http://bit.ly/JRAh82. Submit a request on this issue by selecting "Yahoo! Account" as the product, "Password and sign in" as the category, and "unable to sign in" as the sub-category. Be sure to scroll past "Password Helper" to "Email a Support Agent" and when the form asks for your secret questions and answers please either provide your best guess, or write "I don't know".

• I have not had my account very long maybe a couple of months. I can not send out e-mails without deciphering those letter number codes. how do I avoid this?

• My email that are stored in my folders are being sent to my incoming.

This is the 3rd time. Why?

• Give Doc Ski his ID back and his password.,

• unable to down load attachments from mails