How do I become a confirmed Catholic?

I have been baptized Catholic and recieved my first holy communion, but stopped going to church and never became confirmed. I am going to church again, so how do I go about becoming confirmed??

Comments

• Ask your Priest or one of the deacons, they have special classes for that.

• You need to join up with your parish's RCIA (Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults) group. It is a series of classes that help you learn about the Catholic church and to foster your relationship with God. The process usually takes 6-12 months.

I am a convert and just received my Sacraments a few weeks ago. I started the process in June, 2012 and was Confirmed on the Feast of Christ the King of the Universe this past November (end of the Liturgical year).

Check with your local parish and get on it! That day was one of the best in my life!

• After training, you will be confirmed by your Bishop (the only one who can do it) on the day of his Official Visit to your Parish. Your Priest must vouch for you that you have learned what is necessary and understand it to the extent of your ability, then you will be Confirmed.

• <<can i replace right into a shown catholic even although i'm gay?>> it particularly relies upon. basically being gay isn't a sin, yet enticing in gay intercourse is a sin as hence of the the incontrovertible fact that it violates the Christian virtues of Chastity and Abstinence. <<I even have extra my religeous ideals up as a Catholic, yet can i replace right into a shown Catholic, and receieve communin?>> as long as you do the appropriate you are able to to stay a chaste existence-style, welcome aboard the Catholic Church.

• You may need to be enrolled in RCIA, a series of catechism classes for adults.

• talk to your priest

• Pray to me. It'll help.