Why does BT Yahoo ask me to sign in several times per day?

I am the only user of my email account and yet every time I access it I am asked to sign in again. How do i prevent this?

Comments

• Tick the little box that says,keep me signed in,then you are OK for 24 hours

• yahzmin is in part fantastic it does could desire to do with cookies. If utilising cyber web explorer you're able to do here: to dam or enable cookies from specific web pages one million. Open cyber web Explorer via clicking the beginning up button image of the beginning up button. interior the quest container, variety cyber web Explorer, after which, interior the record of effects, click cyber web Explorer. 2. click the processes button processes button, after which click cyber web thoughts. 3. click the privateness tab, after which flow the slider to a place between the real and backside so which you're actually not blocking off or permitting all cookies. 4. click web sites. 5. interior the handle of internet site container, variety a internet site handle, after which click Block or enable. As you variety, a catalogue of webpages which you have have been given already visited would be displayed. you could click an merchandise interior the record and that's going to be displayed interior the handle of internet site container. 6. Repeat step 5 for each internet site you desire to dam or enable. once you're finished, click ok. 7. flow the slider back to the area it replaced into initially in, after which click ok.