FTM transgender: how do i ask my mum to buy me a binder?

I'm sixteen years old and I'm a transgender male. I've been binding my chest for around four months, I came out as transgender around this time too. My mum doesn't accept it and she refuses to see me as a male or use the correct name and pronouns, so I'm pretty doubtful that she'll be okay with ordering a binder for me. The thing is, I have a medium-small sized chest and i bind very tight to make sure my chest is falt, but I'm only 115 pounds and 5.6" in height. I know that my binding is too tight and damaging my body but I refuse to stop due to the dysphoria, although it literally NEVER goes away at any single point. I'm not eating very much right now because I'm scared of increasing the size of my chest and finding it even harder to move and breathe properly, I really need a real binder but I know that my mum hates me being transgender and thnks it's 'just a phase' and i'll grow out of it, but i've felt this way my enbtire life and i just want to be happy. what could i do or say to help win her over? (I'm willing to pay for it, i just don't have my own paypal account or anything)

Comments

• Two options: go online, order it from underworks, select pay with check or money order, then go to the post office with the amount you need plus five dollars. Ask for a money order, then seal it up in an envelope and mail it to the underworks address. You'll get your binder in a week.

Or, go to rite aid, Walgreens, etc. Get a prepaid visa card. Then order it online.

Ask a friend to ship it to their house, if you can't snatch it before your mom sees it.

If they won't listen, you can't make them. If pressing it will make it worse, then don't. Be secretive. Watch trans man YouTube videos for luck.

Good luck

• In the olden days they used cloth for bras. Find a long thin piece of cloth and wrap it around you, secure it with a bobbi pin or clothspin.

• do not use ace bandages - a minimum of for long sessions of time. they're very risky to you because of the fact they enhance and settlement against your rib cage as you breathe. one factor you're able to do is layer shirts, besides the fact that it relies upon on how huge you're. in case you have a larger chest it turns into harder. a great form of adult adult males i understand positioned on a activities bra referred to as the "Frog Bra". you ought to have the potential to convince your mum and dad to purchase that for you. I positioned the hyperlink interior the source.

• You might be able to buy one with a gift card if you have one, or see if a friend can get one for you.

• In a position like this you gotta do it yourself