Honda Accord Coupe 2012 or Altima Coupe 2012?

Which of these two is the better choice for a college student like me? what do you guys think? :)

Comments

• Personally like accord coupe more for it's looks.

Also in 2013 a new accord coupe model is coming out but 2013 models often come to market in middle 2012. I'd wait it out a little for that new model, looks very nice.

• on the reliability they are on par with one yet another. The LX-S does incorporate the one hundred ninety HP engine, yet whilst in comparison with the a hundred seventy five HP engine from a familiar Accord, there isn't any distinction. The Altima has one hundred eighty tq at the same time as the Accord has 168 tq. So off the line the Altima could have it. with the help of the time that "190hp" kicks in, the Altima might have gained. It now comes down on your decision. What do you like extra effective? I certainly have a 2012 Accord EX sedan, yet I wish I have been given an Altima sedan. the interior on the two automobiles are valuable, yet an LX-S is extra effective geared up than a familiar Altima S.

• Altima looks like a bit like a Z from the rear.

Neither car is good for a college student.

You're supposed to drive a ten-year-old Subaru when you're in college. College is a place for door dings and people riding on your hood and throwing-up in your car. Wait until after graduation to get a real car.

• The Accord is better looking and more luxurious.