Ideas for a party?

I know i want to have it at my house, i will also be having a sleepover for a few of my best friends. Also i am going to have a party for 11 to 12 girls. I'm turning 13, and i was wondering if u had any ideas as to what we could do at my party.

thanks

Comments

• Being a Dancing Queen, maybe you should have a dance theme party (that is, if you haven't already had one like that). If you own or someone else can bring the Dance Dance Revolution game or whatever it's called...you gals can play that...you could do short movies or videos of you gals lip-syncing or actually singing to songs while you video it...you could have a movie or two to watch that involve dancing...you can dress up & put on wigs or make up before you do your videos too...make invites that are cut out from construction paper that include the dance theme like a music symbol...get a microphone with a boombox to mess around with...have cupcakes with your theme decorated on them...streamers...balloons...etc. Have fun & Happy Birthday! Sounds like you'll have a blast!

• rockstar party

get like cheap big glasses

get a camera

get cheap rings

like do eachothers hair in rocker or cute ways

and like take lots of pictures

sing karoke

and tell everone about it and talk bout boys

Lol

• do something crazy rent some crazy funny movies go outside and play pranks on the neighbors thats what i would ddo i hope you have fun

• rent some movies, eat pizza, do each others nails and hair

• movies.

board games.

make cute treats with them, like cupcakes and cookies.