Why do we use races to separate us?

first of all, all humans are part of the same race because any two humans can mate and reproduce. the differences come from differences in culture, language, traditions, religion, beliefs. through evolution and natural selection, the humans who migrated out of africa traveled to different regions of the world, for example europe, the middle east, and asia. native america crossed the ice bridge that used to link siberia with alaska. the humans who left africa were identical, but over thousands of years "survival of the fittest" produced differences in our outer looks, and humans developed the facial features and body features that would best suit them in their environments

we are all one race, it is only differences in culture. skin color means nothing, it only shows that different places of the world require different adaptations. we are no different from rabbits, the rabbits that lived in snow became white and rabbits that lived in the desert became brown

Comments

• 1. Society has told us and taught us to live like that 2. Maybe the same race gets along better!?!? Did #2 make sense? What i meam is people from africa might understand eachother better than someone from europe ( i dont mean language or skin color lol) or maybe in simpliest forms , the same race might understand/get a long better. 3. Racism

• THANK YOU!

Sorry that I don't actually have an answer... but you have my full and utter respect :)

I mean after all, we all evolved from the same plants haha (bio joke).

• Sounds like u already have all the answers...