how do i transfer my video files onto watchable dvds?

are there any programs (free) that i can use?

thx

Comments

• as the person b4 said dvd shrink... i would go for that if you are just ripping a dvd to your hard drive to burn back on to another dvd.....

for converting you .avi .mpg .rm .qtm and other xvid divx format movies i would recomenv this

WinAVI Video Converter

From the creators: Have you ever been limited to the videotape format? Especially when you really wanted to share films with your family and friends. WinAVI Video Converter can help you solve your problems! It is a software program for converting video formats at fast speeds and high quality.

WinAVI Video Converter supports almost all formats of video including :

AVI, MPEG1/2/4, VCD/SVCD/DVD, DivX, XVid, ASF, WMV, RM, QuickTime MOV, and Flash SWF.

This is a very good application, very fast, highly recommended.

http://rapidshare.de/files/12885543/WAVC.rar

rar archive password is

web.ru

• I do quite a lots of Video Editing & DVD Authoring myself. I however got the paid software like Adobe Premier Pro 1.5 along with Nero, however, for someone in your position, who rather wish to have free software (understandably, bearing in mind the extortinate prices of software, at times) I'd like to recommend the following website:

www.videohelp.com

Search on the website itself & use the Forum to get answer to any question that you may possibly have at a later stage. It's a fan-bloody-tastic website for sure, whereby you'll encounter serious passing their rather serious opinion.

• dvd santa