Contemporary dance for <span >Christmas</span> Eve?

So I'm choreographing a dance for a Christmas Eve gathering at church, but I'm stuck trying to figure out a storyline that is impacting, but not too heavy for the holidays.

Four girls will be dancing to "You Raise Me Up" by Josh Groban and there will be children present, so nothing too heavy. And it is the holidays.

So any suggestions that fit with that criteria would be great.

Thank you!

Comments

• My wife was a dancer and figure skater who turned to doing choreography when she got too old to perform. She would sit for HOURS listening to music to find the right song and then she would dance some of them to see if they had the right 'feel'. So my question to YOU is CAN YOU DANCE? I see a lot of you people on here who call yourselves "Choreographers" because THEY CAN'T DANCE.. so CAN YOU DANCE?

If you ARE a dancer, then just listen to the music and let it move you and then dance to it.. if you can't connect with the song.. then it's the WRONG SONG.

• so some distance as "yuletide" is going, study some history. that is not attempting to "X out Christ." that could be a connection with the Greek letters used to propose Christ. that could be a shorthand version of writing Christmas, and could be suggested the comparable. relating to the reliability of Roman historians, i'm going to easily bypass away you with this quote from Herodotus: "very few issues ensue on the the superb option time, and something do no longer ensue in any respect. The conscientious historian will the superb option those defects." definite, maximum people of charities are Christian-based. it is by using the fact there's a huge variety of Christians contained in the international, and that they have got a tendency to be maximum people contained in the international locations that have various wealth. by way of in basic terms records, that should not be awesome. i'm uncertain the place you get the full Coke & weight problems concept from, yet Christmas for non-Christians is going relatively lots the comparable - a trip concentrated on spending time with acquaintances and relatives, and doing the full "peace and goodwill" recurring. (I in specific verify with non-Christians fairly of in basic terms atheists by using fact there is actual countless different non secular trip trips that ensue at relating to the comparable time that have comparable subject concerns - a accumulating contained in direction of iciness to have fun fellowship and giving.) As for them choosing yet another day? Why? Christians did no longer %. distinctive days by using fact there have been different trip trips that preceded theirs. they only commonplace their trip trips and took issues over - complaining now approximately others "stealing" your trip trips is undesirable form. And, as an aside, you need to to take yet another verify out the meant "evil" trip you're touching on, with the dancing contained in the blood and all that jazz. you could desire to detect that those memories do no longer carry various weight.