aloe vera or moisturizer?

can i use aloe vera gel over my clean and clear dual action moisturizer? or should i just use one? i dont have a sunburn or anything but i hear aloe is good for getting rid of blemishes and brown spots (does it get rid of pimples?). if i dont use both then which one would u reccomend?

Comments

• don't use both at the same time. If you are using a dual action moisturizer, that should be sufficient. But aloe is soothing to any skin irritation. When you want to use that, just skip the moisturizer for a day or so. I never hear that it gets rid of pimples OR brown spots. I may try it on my brown spots!

• Get moisturizer with aloe Vera in them

• The Body Shop has a great Aloe Vera skincare line, it's good for sensitive skin. I was also looking for products with aloe. I liked the foaming cleanser and toner a lot.

• Aloe Vera is better UNDER your dual action moisturizer. If only one, moisturizer-for moisturizing. Use an acne med for your pimples.

• I'd suggest u use the moisturizer only first.If u want the aloe vera to get rid of pimples u have to get as much slime out as possible then heat it as much as u can manage on ur face.Apply and leave on for 5 minutes or until cool then wash off.

• i dont use any but if i did i would use aloe vera because nature is the cure to everything!!

• aloe vera