Why doesn't Vince accept TNA's existence?

TNA should be recognised by WWE but they refuse to acknowledge their existence. and if your gunna answer this question don't badmouth TNA caus i dont wanna hear it

Update:

actually, off screen vince has never once mentioned TNA, does he think WWE are the only wrestling promotion?

Comments

• Total Nonstop Action became my favorite promotion last week for many reasons. Everyone always bashed TNA which made me cross the line. I even heard on one question that Madison Rayne and Velvet Sky were ugly only because they were in TNA which made me sick, so if anyone wants to bash TNA anymore, they need to first understand that TNA is the better promotion overall and it took me a while to realize that myself to be honest.

Vince knows TNA is there, he does see that they will be a threat. That is why they brought back Superstars and put it on Thursday. It was a smart business move. They could have put it on Wednesday so we could have wrestling every day of the week but no, Vince had it put on Thursday because he knows TNA will be a threat to the ratings. Vince accepts it and has already probably try to buy TNA but the owner's of TNA are the Carter family and Panda Energy. Vince sees them as a threat because Panda Energy has more money than Vince.

Vince knows and is terrified to admit the truth.

• Well TNA has Said WWE Numerous Times and Since that pepole think theres going to Be a War so After that everybody Watches Smack Down and Raw to see if it will happen but no So all what TNA is doing is Getting WWE more publicity

• I'm interested in hearing why you think TNA *should* be recognized by WWE. WWE refuses to, in your words, acknowledge their existence, because if WWE -was- to acknowledge their existence, that translates into free publicity for TNA at the WWE's expense. Why would Vince bother?

This would be like if you owned a Burger King franchise and I opened up a smaller place. Maybe I hired some people you fired. Maybe I run a "Have it your way" campaign. Maybe I dress someone up and call him the "Burger Prince", a deliberate play off of your business. You could do one of two things: Stoop to my level, acknowledge me and let me and the public think you care, or continue to do your very lucrative business.

This isn't badmouthing. It's just basic business.

• cause that is what he does. if tna hasnt been attacking wwe so many times than he would of seen if there was a possibility that tna could be the new ecw for them. a bit of a training ground for wwe. plus, tna hasn't really made any competition against them. i'll say this, vince has been trying to sign guys like aj styles and matt morgan, but they dont wanna go to wwe.

• Because he is an egotistical maniac. And thinks he rules the wrestling world and WWE is the only show in town. I would never bad mouth TNA or WWE. Just McManiac,

• Vince was asked about TNA in an interview. He statedm " They're in the pro-wrasslin' buisness and we're in the entertainment buisness." Besides, Vince is top dog for Pro-wrestling, whether he wants to admit he is or not, and he wants to stay there. Any attention to TNA, whether it be positive or negative, would be bad for WWE.

• Because WWE is the biggest wrestling company in the world..and if they talk openly about TNA..media who doesnt yet know of TNA will start tuning in to checkout the company.

• He learned from past mistakes.

He acknowledged WCW, did stuff to make fun of WCW (WCW did as well towards the WWF) and it almost bankrupt Vince.

He doesn't want to let people know TNA is around.

He knows what happened in the 90's and he doesn't want to take that chance.

• Because they know TNA isn't a threat and any recognition would get them more viewers because WWE mentioned them. If they were going toe to toe like with WCW ten years ago, it would be a different story. And Vince knows it's going to take a LONG time and be nearly impossible to dethrone WWE as the #1 wrestling company in the world.

EDIT: Why do people thumbs down me when I speak the truth? How is TNA even a minor threat to WWE when it's barely getting 1.0 ratings?

• they don't ignore their existence .. everyone who participates in any wrestling are in character.