Cover flow issue on ipod nano?

Some of my albums on my iPod Nano appear more than once, usually when more than one artist appears on the album like Immortal Technique's The 3rd World who had a couple artists appear on his album. I just want them to appear once. How?

Note: All copies of the artwork show the exact same songs(ie all the songs on the album)

Comments

• I'd say delete all the covers of that album, then select them all and put the picture on the album cover icon on the bottom left hand side and it'll ask you something like: "would you like to use this cover for multiple songs". I think that should fix it since iTunes software is sometimes stupid like that and gets confused when you drag a cover to each song manually.

• I suggest you to try a software called Cucusoft iPad/iPhone/iPod to Computer Transfer. It works great for me. It can transfer content from iPod,iPhone and iPad to computer, or directly transfer into your iTunes. It can even transfer files from your computer to your iPod, iPhone or iPad without iTunes. Check it out from here:

http://videoconverter4u.com/video-converter/cucuso...

• if to procure guarantee with it, i desire to propose you're taking it to anyplace you acquire it. they might desire to take it decrease back. My 2nd gen. stored freezing and the different day it thoroughly died. I took it to appropriate purchase (that's the place we had guarantee for it) and that they gave me a clean one. solid luck!