Math prodigy vs chess prodigy?

If you could choose to become one, what would it be?

Comments

• maths, it's true that being a strategist would be great. But let's face it. Every subject is related to maths. Meaning if you're a maths prodigy you would pretty much ace everything. I'm not lying.

Did you know if times PHI by your body, you would get the length of your legs...

• Prodigy greater suited circulate, greater suited transport, greater suited voice, greater suited subject count, greater suited lyrically. only overrall better. concepts you, this might properly be a cat who's greater suited than Nas ever grow to be, this is how dope Prodigy is. additionally i could elect to indicate out that Prodigy is the single with the greater suited discography. The infamous, Hell in the worldwide, Murda Muzik, H.N.I.C. AZ has Doe or Die, and products of a guy. the the remainder of AZ's albums had like 2 or 3 rather good tracks, yet then the the remainder of the album is mediocre. Edit: Btw, this answer form of makes it appear as if i'm hating on AZ. i'm no longer, i think of he's robust. in certainty i've got particularly had AZ in and out of my precise ten at circumstances. yet Prodigy has stayed at #6 for me, and AZ grow to be on no account above that.

• wow you look hot, single?