is obama a naturalized citizen? ?

why aren't more people pressing him to prove that he is! or are they just afraid of what they might find out?

Comments

• This and similar questions get asked on this board all to often. It is time to quit.

• Wow - another drinking question.

Obama was born in HAWAII- which is a part of the U.S. It doesn't matter where his dad came from, it matters where he was BORN.

Even the babies of illegal immigrants that are born in the U.S. are citizens by birth.

If he wasn't a citizen by birth, he would not even been eligible to run for president- why do you think Schwartzenegger hasn't run for president?

Use your brain, use a MAP and stop trying to stir the pot on a done deal.

A Naturalized citizen is like Schwartzenegger - someone who came here from another country and then went through citizenship classes and so forth to become a citizen.

Knowing what you're talking about helps a lot.

• This actually is a valid question . I did find what the court said about it fairly scary. The judge say that she would not rule on it because to do so would be against the Millions of people that had voted for him in the primary.

I don't really see what is so hard to prove that you were born a US citizen , the fact that the question was dodged says a lot to me

• the comparable guy who filed this lawsuit, Philip Berg, additionally sued George W. Bush, claiming 9/11 develop into an interior interest. The lawsuit develop into pushed aside. are you able to provide me one solid rationalization why the comparable element won't take place for this reason? in basic terms by way of fact which you document a lawsuit does not propose your case has benefit. human beings have sued the CIA, claiming they have been abducted by employing extraterrestrial beings. develop into that real, additionally?

• This must be the most asked question on Yahoo Answers! Yes he is and dont you think the secret service or the Republicans would have already looked at that. Seriously if he wasnt they would know! get over yourself noob

• No, He is born in US, with a US birth certificate.

Naturalized citizen not born in US cannot become president!

• I have heard that apparently hawaii has found his birth certificate for him but who really knows.

• YOU BETTER CONTACT THE SECRET SERVICE AND INFORM THEM OF THEIR INCOMPETENCE!!! MAYBE THEY WILL OFFER YOU A JOB BECAUSE YOURINTELLIGENCEE IS FAR SUPERIOR TO THEIRS!!!!

• he was born in Hawaii fool