Ever heard of a Panoramic brand film camera?

It's a Panoramic brand camera. NOT the kind that takes panoramic photos.

I can't find ANYTHING ANYWHERE about this thing. There is no serial number, no manufacturing information, no specific brand name ( it just says "Panoramic" on the top near where a flash is located on modern DSLRs), It doesn't say where it was made anywhere, it only has a HUGE external slave flash, it uses film, it has a 50 mm lens attached to it, and the lens is not interchangeable.

Sooo...anyone have any info on the thing? I'm wondering if there is a website somewhere. I'd like to sell it but I'd like more information on it first.

Comments

• sounds like a cheapo unit which I've seen branded as cannon (as opposed to canon) and Sonny (as opposed to Sony) etc. Effectively it's a piece of junk. Not worth selling, sorry to sound harsh, but thats the nuts and bolts of it.

• in the journey that your no longer interested in a storyline (there is one in spite of the incontrovertible fact that this is area of the visuals) Koyannisqatsi is possibly the main fascinating movie which you will ever see. There are actually not any characters or "communicate" in spite of the incontrovertible fact that it mixes song and image right into a fascinating movie that tells the story of mankind. It builds and builds and has a message to place across via the photos that are provided and the minimalistic soundtrack that's performed. The call of the movie comes from a Hopi be conscious which skill "existence out of stability." This movie particularly suits your definition of sweeping landscapes and large photos. there is likewise a persist with up movie called Poyannisqatsi besides yet i did no longer like that one as plenty in spite of the incontrovertible fact that it become made by utilising a similar filmmakers. I merely concept it did no longer placed across a similar ability that the 1st one did. A classic movie (yet very sluggish) become 2001 an area Odyssey and it gives you distinctive panning landscapes and astonishing song and cinematography despite if this is a fictional movie. this is properly shot and jointly because it may somewhat be previous this is nonetheless crucial action image.