2001 dodge dakota repair?

how much to my brain computer in my dodge dakota 2001

Update:

lol i told you my brain didnt work !

Comments

• You might want to start over again with a question that makes sense to normal people.

• Vehicle: 1996 - 2003 Dodge Dakota 3.9L 1996 - 1999 Dodge Dakota 5.2L 1998 - 2003 Dodge Dakota 5.9L Symptom: The transmission does not upshift or it upshifts late. MIL may be illuminated and transmission codes may be stored. System: Drivetrain/Transmission, Emissions/PCM/Fuel Codes: P0700, P0720 Problem: The Transmission Output Shaft Speed Sensor has high resistance. Test & Fix: The Transmission Output Shaft Speed Sensor produces an AC voltage. A labscope may show an acceptable waveform but often the resistance of the sensor is high enough to reduce the output voltage enough so that the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) does not recognize the signal. Disconnect the 2-wire connector from the Transmission Output Shaft Speed Sensor. Measure the resistance of the Transmission Output Shaft Speed Sensor. If the resistance is higher than 800 ohms, replace the Transmission Output Shaft Speed Sensor.

• Check out this company their just one of the many company's out there that sell new or used or rebuilt automotive comps.http://www.autocomputerexchange.com/Makes/Dodge/1

Hope that helps and best of luck.By the way I think their prices are quite fair.

• nice going you messed up my brain computer with that question lol